Search This Blog

Sunday 8 September 2013

Compressed!

From the first time I was born and see the world, they seems to grow smaller. When I was little, I felt like the days never ends. All the places are way too big and everything were very tall. While surrounded by lots of people, It's easy for us to be lost. We can go through under 90cm pole that's hanging above while adults can't. Go though to the small places while adults get stuck. Time's always moving, and now I feel like the world are compressed, don't you? A day feels just like a few hours. We couldn't even finish everything in just one day. It takes time to do homework and work and other more responsibility that we should do. The places that I felt very big, has come to "VERY SMALL!" I can't even fit to my old outfits. To bad, even if it's my favorite one, I still can't wore them. If I didn't notice the 90cm pole hanging above, I will tripped and fell down. The good hiding place while playing hide and seek are most likely small places that were not able to fit me anymore. There are many others. But I didn't thought of anything besides that. What about you, do you have any idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment