Search This Blog

Saturday 7 September 2013

What a weekend?!?!?!?!?!

It's supposed to be your favorite day, isn't it? The last day of school. What do you plan for your weekends? I'm sure it's wonderful! I plan to stay at home and have some relax. But I've to attend all of my Saturday courses. In the morning, at about six something, I've to get up and prepared. Then I leave for my first course of the day at about seven thirty. It takes almost an hour to get to my Mandarin course. It lasts for two hours. I have an early lunch on the way to my next course. It takes my whole morning free time before I attend the next class, that is science and mathematics class. I'm busy with numbers and equations for one and a half hours. When I finish, I've just realized that it's been afternoon already. Luckily, I have an afternoon free time even though it's only for about half an hour to take a quick nap. When I wake up, it's time to face another wonderful class that's English. I usually feels sleepy during the class. But thank god my English teacher is exciting that make me also exited to join her lesson. I can share my feelings to her but in English spoken. Well, that's the hardest part for me because it's hard for me to communicate in English and in Bahasa as well. But she encourages me to speak in English more and more. After spending ninety minutes in English class, my suffer has't ended yet. Even though I directly go home, the traffic makes me bored. It makes my trip longer than it should be. When I arrive at home, it's already seven o'clock in the evening. It's a good timing for me to play games or watching television. While I am playing with my laptop and internet connection and other stuff, my parents seem to hate me a lot and try to bother by asking me for some favor so that I can't play. That makes me angry but still I can't just complain to them. After all they have a good reason so that my eyes won't get any worse. Haha! but they don't have all of excuses for the whole time. So that I still can play computers and stuff. But if I have homework, I must do it first until late at night so that I have more free time on Sunday. Feels like I'm getting an extra school day. What a wonderful Saturday.



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Fayola! I think you're a great writer! You got great English, and I really like seeing your posts! I like the way you share to us about your weekend. And I have the same opinion as yours! I really like English class as well, Ms. H is a really fun person and she doesn't make us do boring jobs, so her class is very exciting, so glad to have her as our homeroom teacher! What other kind of subjects do you like? For right now, I'm into Math and PE, because the classes are very exciting to learn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello... Thank you Velda... Sorry for my late reply. I'm glad to know that you like my post. Yeah, I agree with you. Besides Ms. H is a really fun teacher, she always makes us feel exiting from her explanation neither her expression. Well, I’ve always been in love with math and PE lessons since I was little. I don’t really know why, but they’re fun especially math, even though it’s hard, but how the teacher teach is just fun. Knowing that you also like Math and PE lessons, it’s a coincidence!!! :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete