Search This Blog

Saturday 16 November 2013

Argumentative essay and debate reflection

In this 2nd unit, I’ve learnt about how to write an argumentative essay and also participate in debate as our unit score. My final score isn't that good but thankfully, I still pass.

For my Argumentative essays, I got those score because I'm not being careful enough while I was writing it and not recheck it again. Besides that, my paragraph aren't justify even though it's supposed to be justify. And I still need to improve my language structure because it's hard for others to understand what I mean.

In debate, I think I need to be more confident and research more into the materials that I needed to debate about. I consider not only the bad things, now that I've understand how to make a good format for argumentative essay and to speak in front of the class, I think my confidence are increasing little by little. Thanks to this experience, I knew my strength and weaknesses, also I can fix the things that I need to improve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment